We need to remember that we’re spirits having a physical experience, which means that we must remember to also feed our souls!
But how do we actually strengthen our spiritual connection?
- Daily meditation! Start VERY small. 2 minutes/day on a consistent basis is much better than 30 minutes/week.
- Daydreaming! Focus more on what’s inside of you than the “proof” you see outside of you. What’s going on outside of you is just a reflection of what’s gone on inside of you earlier on!
- Spend time in Nature! Our spirits thrive when we commune with the plants & animals.
- Listen to music that gives you chills! The chills are a sign that you’re in connection with your spirit. They only happen when we’re at the heart chakra level or above.
- Engage in activities that put you into flow! When we experience flow, we’re in touch with our spirit and download instead of using our limited mind. Let Spirit flow out of you.
- Do things that make you feel good – whenever you feel bad it’s a sign that you’re cut off from your spirit.
What do you do to strengthen your connection with your spirit? Let me know in the comments!