This is a matter of making your internal reality more real than what’s going on outside of you.
The more you engage with the news, spend time on social media and listen to any fear mongering, the more your outside world will determine your thinking.
The more time you spend in nature, and meditating, daydreaming, being creative & mindful, the stronger your inner reality will affect the outside world in a positive way.
The more grounded we are, and the more connected we are to Spirit and our Higher Self, the less sensitive we are to what other people think and tell us. The more we feel aligned and coherent, the easier it is to keep our balance when the outside world is chaotic. It is a matter of who is in charge of your thoughts – you or someone else?
Things that can help are:
- Spending time in nature
- Lying on the ground on your back and feeling how Mother Earth supports you without you having to do anything
- Balancing your brain
- Reading uplifting and mind-blowing books
- Watching inspiring Ted Talks and similar
- Studying quantum physics
- Being creative
- Practising mindfulness
- Spending time with a small child and being present with them
- Listening to loud music, especially pieces that affect your higher chakras
Things to avoid:
- Negative & toxic people
- The news
- Too much screen time
- Too much radiation
- Conventional meat (too much toxins and anxiety)
- Horror movies
- Violence on films and social media
- Things that scare you, like conspiracy theories
- Injustice (work on it internally instead)
- Thinking about things you can’t change
Do you feel affected by the outer world, or do you feel that you are in charge of your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!